- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon Reduced-sodium soy sauce1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon Grated ginger root1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon Hot red pepper sauce1/8 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup Water1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon Low-sodium chicken bouillon granules1 teaspoon
- 4 cups Napa cabbage4 cups
- 1 cup Red bell pepper1 cup
- 2 cups Fresh spinach2 cups
- 6 ounces Healthy Ones™ Oven Roasted Chicken Breast6 ounces
- 1/2 cup Green onion1/2 cup
Stir together cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger root, vinegar, sesame oil, pepper sauce and 1/4 cup of the water in small bowl; set aside.
Heat the remaining 1/4 cup water and bouillon in large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and bell pepper. Cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring several times. Add spinach, chicken and onion. Cook and stir until hot, about 1 minute.
Push chicken-cabbage mixture to one side of skillet. Add cornstarch mixture; cook and stir until sauce thickens. Then stir chicken-cabbage mixture into the sauce to coat.