- 6 ounces Healthy Ones™ Deli Roast Beef6 ounces
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil1 tablespoon
- 1 cup Onion1 cup
- 1 Green bell pepper1
- 1 clove Garlic1 clove
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin1 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried oregano leaves3/4 teaspoon
- 4 Flour tortillas4
- 1/2 cup Chunky salsa1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Plain nonfat yogurt1/4 cup
Cut beef into 3/4-inch wide strips; set aside. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender over medium heat.
Stir in garlic, lime juice, cumin and oregano. Add beef; cook and stir 1 minute or until hot. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions.
Divide beef mixture and place down center of tortillas. Fold tortilla edges over beef and top with salsa and yogurt.