- 1 tablespoon Canola or vegetable oil1 tablespoon
- 1 cup Carrots1 cup
- 1/2 cup Onion1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Celery1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons Celery tops or parsley2 tablespoons
- 1 container Reduced sodium chicken broth1 container
- 1-1/2 cups Thin yolk free egg noodles1-1/2 cups
- 8 ounces Healthy Ones™ Deli Oven Roasted Chicken Breast8 ounces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add carrots, onion, celery and celery tops; cook 3 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in noodles; simmer 6 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.