- 3/4 cup Fresh mushrooms3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Cucumber1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons Olives2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon White balsamic vinegar1 tablespoon
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried oregano1/8 teaspoon
- 2 Roma or small tomatoes2
- 1 clove Garlic1 clove
- 2 Submarine rolls2
- 2 leaves Green leaf lettuce2 leaves
- 6 slices Healthy Ones™ Deli Thin Honey Ham6 slices
- 6 slices Healthy Ones™ Deli Thin Honey Roasted & Smoked Turkey Breast6 slices
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Let stand 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Cut a thin slice off top of each roll and set aside. Cut a 2-inch wide, V-shaped wedge down length of each roll. Reserve bread wedges for another use.
Drain vegetable mixture. Line each roll with a lettuce leaf; arrange ham and turkey evenly over lettuce. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over meat and cover with roll tops.